A Stated Meeting
of Greater Johnstown Lodge No. 538, Free and Accepted Masons, will be held in the Masonic Temple, 130 Valley Pike, Johnstown, PA 15905 on:
Thursday, April 1, 2021 • 7:30 PM
Business of the Lodge Program – Ritual vs Substance
Petitions to vote on are available in the printed lodge notice.
An Extra Meeting
of Greater Johnstown Lodge No. 538, Free and Accepted Masons, will be held in the Masonic Temple, 130 Valley Pike, Johnstown, PA on:
April 7, 2021 • 7:30 PM
to confer the Fellowcraft and Entered Apprentice Degrees
The RWGM has decided that Lodges may reopen and Masonic buildings may open to Masonic and Non-Masonic operations as of February 1, 2021. Each Lodge is to follow the current COVID-19 precautions; local, state and federal protocols under the direction of the Lodge’s Worshipful Master.Mark Valentine, DDGM
- Lodge visitations or District visitations or events may resume. The 50-, 60-, and 70-year pins are being rescheduled.
- School of Instruction may resume in-person meetings.
- The Officer Training workshops are postponed until the fall, additional information regarding dates and venues will be provided in the future.
- The Regional Schools of Instruction for February and March are cancelled/postponed. Region Three is now cancelled. Additional information regarding future schools will be provided in the future. The spring Leadership Seminars have been rescheduled as follows:
- September 25 – Greater Pittsburgh Masonic Center
- October 2 – Elizabethtown or Harrisburg
- October 23 – Valley of Allentown
TO THE MEMBERS OF THE GRAND LODGE:
The June Quarterly Communication of the Grand Lodge of Pennsylvania, F&AM will be conducted at 10:00 o’clock, a.m. on Saturday, June 5, 2021. Due to the current situation and restrictions the Communication will be conducted virtually for which you are encouraged to view the streamed event from your location.
By Order of the R.W. Grand Master,
Mark A Haines, RWGS